Personal Health Record App
One record. One person at the heart of every decision: You.
What is a Personal Health Record?
An App flexible enough to suit your life
Esther's story74 year old Esther has a daughter Helena and two grandchildren, James and Ellen. Esther has a number of health conditions including glaucoma, heart failure and high blood pressure.
Helena's storyHelena works fulltime, looks after her children and cares for her mum. Helena has recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure and is worried about her longterm heart health as well as the health of her mum.
James's storyJames is 19 years old and uses his smartphone for many day to day activities. James likes to keep fit, works out regularly at the Gym and has a severe allergy to Penicillin.
Ellen's storyEllen is 16 years old and lives at home with her mum Helena, her dad Peter and her brother James. Ellen has asthma and has started to get migraine symptoms regularly.
Features that help you take control of your health
Frequently asked questions
What devices can I download the Evergreen Life app on to?
The Evergreen Life app can be downloaded to devices running IOS 9 and above and all Android devices running Jelly Bean, Kit Kat and Lollipop. Please see below for a full list of Apple devices. iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2.
Where can I download the app from?
The Evergreen Life app is available from the Apple store, Google Play and the iTunes store.
How do I change my password?
What do I do if I need help using the app?
What happens to my medication reminders if I go abroad or the clocks go back/forward?
- Users close down the app completely and re-login to the app when they travel into a new time zone to allow the medication diary and reminders to synchronise with the new time zone. If the time zone you have moved to means that you skip over a scheduled medication time slot in the app you will need to go back and record this manually.
- Users close down the app completely and re-login to the app after a clock change due to Daylight Saving Time adjustments to allow the medication diary and reminders to synchronise with the new time.
How can I share my health record?
I am a healthcare professional. How can I access my patient’s health record?
How secure is my data?
- Your personal health record is password protected to prevent unauthorised access by anyone else.
- The data that is entered, transmitted and stored is encrypted to prevent any unauthorised use of the data.
- The data is stored in secure servers and data centers. These servers or data centers are located within the European Economic Area and the data is always treated and stored securely.
The electronic transmission of data over the internet is never completely secure but Evergreen Life endeavor to make the service as secure as possible and provide security similar to those provided by banking operators.